Online payments with bank card through EuPlatesc (Visa/Maestro/Mastercard)
Online with bank card through EuPlatesc (Visa/Maestro/Mastercard). In the case of the "Online by bank card" payment option, you will be redirected to the secure page of the payment processor where you will fill in a form with the information about your card.
- Payments with credit/debit cards issued under the Visa and MasterCard logo (Visa/Visa Electron and MasterCard/Maestro) are made through the "3-D Secure" system developed by the Visa/MasterCard card organizations and which ensures online transactions the same level of security as that achieved at the ATM or in the physical environment, at the merchant.
- "3-D Secure" ensures first of all that no information related to your card is transferred or stored, at any time, on the servers of the virtual store.
Important to know! - For bank card payments, no commission is charged from the card holder!
What Is PayPal?
PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- Make purchases or send money with PayPal - it's free
- Shop and pay conveniently by saving your information with PayPal
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eBay